Putting Lingua Latina posts together?

Miraculum

I don't know if anyone will agree with me, but I think it would be handy to have a forum category for posts on Lingua Latina. I see a lot of posts on here with specific questions from Lingua Latina, and I know it would be of use to me if I could have them all in one place, since I have many similar or the same questions as other people working through the curriculum. Just an idea.

Imber Ranae

Ranunculus Iracundus

• Civis Illustris

It might be worth doing if someone like yourself committed to finding all the past posts that specifically concern Lingua Latina so that they could be arranged under the new category. I imagine, however, that for the rest of us (and certainly for me) the requisite effort would hardly feel justified.

Miraculum

Ok, I just figured I'd kind of feel out if anyone else would find it handy. Part of my motivation too was the fact that I'm finding this curriculum is starting to get challenging, and unfortunately not all the exercises have answers. And I figured other people might potentially want to be able to find that sort of thing easily. But if it's not something that lots of people would find handy, then so be it.

Callaina

Feles Curiosissima

• Civis Illustris

• Patrona

I'm hardly a big Lingua Latina fan, but it sounds like it might be a worthwhile initiative for those who are. ;)

Imber Ranae

Ranunculus Iracundus

• Civis Illustris

Ok, I just figured I'd kind of feel out if anyone else would find it handy. Part of my motivation too was the fact that I'm finding this curriculum is starting to get challenging, and unfortunately not all the exercises have answers. And I figured other people might potentially want to be able to find that sort of thing easily. But if it's not something that lots of people would find handy, then so be it.
Maybe lots of people would find it handy (I don't know), but if it's going to get done at all someone who would find it useful will need to take the initiative to arrange all the previous posts for it. However, because it's rather difficult to find the motivation to do things that one has neither any use for nor interest in, that person definitely won't be me.

Callaina

Feles Curiosissima

• Civis Illustris

• Patrona

Miraculum, if you were interested in doing this, I suspect a mod would be quite happy to move the posts in question if you create a list for them (I warn you, though, that this will be time-consuming; there's a LOT of them scattered in various places throughout the forum, as you've observed.)

Miraculum

Well, maybe I'll work on it if I have time. Of course I say that now, and probably won't have the time! :rolleyes:

Imber Ranae

Ranunculus Iracundus

• Civis Illustris

Miraculum

Thanks, I wouldn't have thought to go about it that way! Good idea.