Some times I cant reply a post.

Iohannes Aurum

Technicus Auxiliarius

• Technicus Auxiliarius

You just need to be patient, as that sometimes happen to me.

E

Etaoin Shrdlu

Just refresh the page. The internet is like that.

As long as we're on the topic of minor anomalies, has anyone else had the problem of letters, and even words, disappearing in Chrome, giving a very strange appearance to the page? When that happens, I switch to Firefox (refreshing doesn't work with this one), but it never lasts very long.

Imber Ranae

Ranunculus Iracundus

• Civis Illustris

As long as we're on the topic of minor anomalies, has anyone else had the problem of letters, and even words, disappearing in Chrome, giving a very strange appearance to the page? When that happens, I switch to Firefox (refreshing doesn't work with this one), but it never lasts very long.
Yes. That happened to me once last week, but not since then. Strange thing.

Callaina

Feles Curiosissima

• Civis Illustris

• Patrona

Just refresh the page. The internet is like that.

That's happened to me in Firefox, actually.

E

Etaoin Shrdlu

I feel quite cheered now, perhaps unjustifiably, but at least it's not because of my ancient XP desktop. But then some of us oldies remember what talkboards were like in the days before the internet. You had to go physically into the city centre and carve your idle thoughts in cuneiform onto massive slabs, which took quite some time. So everything since then is a bonus.