Strange Things that happen here

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bitmap

Does it also look like that if you set your screen resolution higher?

I get this kind of view if I reduce my resolution.

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

Oh. No, it doesn't. So that was it. I must have changed it by accident, and slightly enough that I didn't notice.

E

Etaoin Shrdlu

Sometimes -- but not very often -- you can post something, click on New posts, and see the thread you just posted on (with no further posts) as one of the options.

E

Etaoin Shrdlu

I have noticed that there are allegedly 499,730 messages on this forum, which means that a pleasing milestone is coming up -- assuming that number has any relationship to objective reality, something I have a fondness for.

Since I clocked this, there have been several new posts, in fora that count towards one's personal post number and fora that don't, and the total is still 499,730 .

Edit: of course it's gone up to 499,734 now. Of course. Just so I can't tell which posts did it.

E

Etaoin Shrdlu

And now we've passed 500,000, but I've missed it. I probably wasn't around, but one of you dozy buggers probably was. And didn't notice.

Matthaeus

Vemortuicida strenuus

• Civis Illustris

• Patronus

I noticed last night.

E

Etaoin Shrdlu

Did we really have over a thousand non-Games forum posts in less than a week? How it all flies by,

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

I doubt it. Maybe games posts are included in the total forum post count, even though they're not in the post counts of individual members?

E

Etaoin Shrdlu

Is the site hiccupping, or is it just me? I'm wondering whether we're having Problems (and yes, Bestiola, I'm grateful to you for fixing the uploading problem earlier in the week, whatever it was).

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

Things have been a bit slow for me today.

Terry S.

Aedilis

• Aedilis

• Patronus

I'm getting the Captcha treatment since yesterday.

Terry S.

Aedilis

• Aedilis

• Patronus

Did the forum just go on the blink for a few minutes?

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

It seems so. It happened when I was doing something else so I didn't experience it, but LCF reported it in the LatinD Skype group.

Status
Not open for further replies.