sub Invigorositate

Nimcha

Quemadmodum Debitorum Intabulatio porro quoque Conformitate Legis penes Comitatum permanebit, ita vetitum esse volumus, ne Fundorum sub Onere publico constitutorum Venditiones, Emptiones, Cambiationes, Oppignorationes absque debita apud Magistratum Oppidanum Insinuatione, illicque procuranda Improtocollatione sub Invigorositate Actus secus instituendi fiant

I found the sentence in the royal donation issued to the town of Vršac in 1804.

I understand the part saying the donor (king) wants to prevent the purchase, sale, replacement etc. of sequestered estates from happening, but I am not sure what he means by sub Invigorositate actus secus instituendi.

As far as I understand, the deed of purchase, sale, replacement etc. of a sequestered estate (fundorum sub onere publico constitutorum) should be presented to the town council (apud magistratum oppidum) which for its part issues a document accompanied with the declaration of the nullification (sub invigorositate) of deeds of a different arrangement.

Attachments

Agrippa

Civis Illustris

• Civis Illustris

.... not sure what he means by sub Invigorositate actus secus instituendi. ...
Verbatim
[either gerund construction (actūs acc.pl. of actus, us m. direct object)]:
on condition that the institution of legal proceedings in a different manner will be an invalid act
[or gerundive construction (actūs gen. sing. of actus, us m.)]:
on condition that the institution of a legal proceeding in a different manner will be an invalid act
????