We Need A Sticky For Greek Language Resources On The Greek Language Subforum

Big Horn

There are many posts and threads detailing learning and reference works that become lost. This is very sad because not only are these resources lost, but people are discouraged from posting others. No one enjoys exercises in futility.

Issacus Divus

H₃rḗǵs h₁n̥dʰéri diwsú

• Civis Illustris

There are already three stickied. But maybe more resources would be nice.

cinefactus

Censor

• Censor

• Patronus

Do you have a thread that you think should be stickied?

cinefactus

Censor

• Censor

• Patronus

If you gave me a link I could look at it.

Big Horn

If you gave me a link I could look at it.
I propose this as a new thread to parallel the Latin Language Resources subforum. It should incorporate the dictionary thread which has already been stickied. I just began my proposed sticky, but I believe that it would be very useful.

I have looked at the entire Latin Resources subforum and sorely wished that there were a sticky there limited to dictionaries, grammars, and other reference works, e.g., Buck's Greek Dialects. I'm not sure where comparative grammars of Greek and Latin belong.

THREAD: greek-language-resources

The present Geek-Latin/ Latin-Greek dictionary thread is a natural companion to it.

Getting Started

cinefactus

Censor

• Censor

• Patronus

I have stickied the first thread. The second one had a mistake in it and just led to the Mozilla website, so I removed it. If you try again I can have another look.

Big Horn

I have stickied the first thread. The second one had a mistake in it and just led to the Mozilla website, so I removed it. If you try again I can have another look.
Here it is.
THREAD: latin-greek-greek-latin-dictionaries-ancient-greek

I was wondering if BigHorn was suggesting attaching some of the earliest threads to that:

THREAD: good-greek-grammar-dictionaryTHREAD: greek-grammar
I believe that this is a good idea, but do we wish to have the entire thread or just the most important posts?