What are you reading?

Issacus Divus

ᛋᚢᚾᚢ ᚱᛖᛟᚱᛞᚲᚤᚾᛁᚾᚷᚨᛋ
Well, I feel like the Elder wouldn't even care about I Ching.

Lysandra

Canis
Dostoyevsky's Crime and Punishment

I only started it because I will be living on the canal where most of the book takes place and so I felt obligated to read it, but it happens to be one of the best books I've ever read! Hemo Rusticus, have you read it?

Hemo Rusticus

J. Wellington Wimpy
Dostoyevsky's Crime and Punishment

I only started it because I will be living on the canal where most of the book takes place and so I felt obligated to read it, but it happens to be one of the best books I've ever read! Hemo Rusticus, have you read it?
Да, конечно. Вот и отличный писатель! Скоро буду читать его Бесов.

Adrian

Civis Illustris
I never considered myself an enthusiast of horror novels, but I have to admit that I enjoyed reading King's books (Carrie, The Shining, Pet Sematary).

Iáson

Cívis Illústris
Prō Quīnctiō.

Habet sententiam quandam lepidam, 'iugulāre cīvem nē iūre quidem quisquam bonus volt, māvolt commemorārī sē cum posset perdere pepercisse, quam cum parcere potuerit perdidisse'.

Just entered Sam's plague entries but in truth the plague itself is one of the lesser interesting threads of this period for me. Almost like Vivaldi's Four Seasons or Sonnet 18, it gets to become a tad predictable and lifeless after reading or listening for the millionth time.

But reading about how hypercondriatic Sam deals with the plague is rather amusing and quite unexpected tbh.

Issacus Divus

ᛋᚢᚾᚢ ᚱᛖᛟᚱᛞᚲᚤᚾᛁᚾᚷᚨᛋ
I was going to read Leo’s diary, but nay! I shall not rob him of his proper glory.

I will not read his diary until I get my hands on a physical republish.

Issacus Divus

ᛋᚢᚾᚢ ᚱᛖᛟᚱᛞᚲᚤᚾᛁᚾᚷᚨᛋ
McWow! I suspect it will be well fruity considering all his briilliant ideas. I didn't know he had a diary.

I suspect it might not be the standard diary we know today as that apparently was Sam Pepys pioneering method. I say this with great trepidation though as I've only read this revelation via one source.

Issacus Divus

ᛋᚢᚾᚢ ᚱᛖᛟᚱᛞᚲᚤᚾᛁᚾᚷᚨᛋ
I suspect it might not be the standard diary we know today as that apparently was Sam Pepys pioneering method.

Of course it wasn’t!

2487DD90-1A09-467C-A583-803037854F4D.jpeg