Fabulae Equitis Capitulum IV

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

Yes. But the thing is that it's technically in the "non-Latin tavern" - though I know that Latin has already been posted there, like the "Cooperative Storywriting" thread. No big deal, but it just lacks a bit of logic, that's all. :p

Christian Alexander

• Patronus

As an example to lend weight to the earlier comment I expressed... I've not set foot in the "non-Latin tavern" even once yet -- I'd have had no idea if people were working on Latin comp/translation in there.. My main argument in this is mainly so that the work gets the attention which is otherwise overlooked from being tossed in with whichever spot seems best at the time (as well as having a place where it clearly belongs to avoid uncertainty of the composers); similar to how I posted a thread for my English-verse translations of Horace in the "Latin-to-English" forum simply because I wasn't sure where it was appropriate, and even in there it seemed out of place..
I came upon Pacis'/Matthaeus' Fabulae by sheer chance, coming into this forum to observe Latin conversations.. etc. Oh well either way eh, just a thought

Aurifex

Aedilis

• Aedilis

• Patronus

Yes. But the thing is that it's technically in the "non-Latin tavern" - though I know that Latin has already been posted there, like the "Cooperative Storywriting" thread. No big deal, but it just lacks a bit of logic, that's all. :p
It's very complicated, I can see. If people want to work out and propose a definite plan for rearrangement (preferably involving as few changes as possible) I'm sure it will get due consideration.