Flyleaf inscription in Sacri Minimorum Ordinis S. Francisci de Paula

EdinFla

Good day. I bought this book
ed book latin cover.jpg
IMG_0221.JPG

Some years ago. What is interesting is an inscription on the flyleaf. I was hoping that I might get an idea as to what was written these many years ago. Any help is appreciated. It occurs to me that the sence of this message might not have been apparent to any person for a hundred years or more. Sobering.

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

Basically, it's saying that, starting from the 20th June 1605, a certain monastery of the Holy Trinity must be managed and inhabited only by French brothers, for as long as such suitable candidates can be found. For the details, there are a few words that I can't make out. I'll give my transcription below and see if anyone can fill in the gaps — or maybe I'll be able to do so later myself.

De die 20 junii 1605 sub ? conventus sanctissimae trinitatis debet regi et inhabitari per solos fratres gallos quandiu invenientur qui inibi residere et cultui divino insistere voluerint, ita ut de caetero quandiu fratres dicti ? praedictae nationis gallicanae idonei reperientur, ut praemissum est, nullus alius quam eiusdem nationis gallicae in ? eligi seu admitti aut electus ? quoquo modo possit seu praesumatur

Pacifica

grammaticissima

• Aedilis

I think it is the monastery of SS. Trinitá dei Monti that's being discussed here.